Re: Off Topic Spam-Free The Family Jewels

From: Shannon Stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 12/06/05-08:10:08 AM Z

>Interesting, I just got one of those tear jerking letters from
>Zimbambwatswanna, Africa, pleading for financial help to kindly
>assist in the freeing of the Royal Family Jewels from the clutches
>of some obscure banking cartel-for which kind service I would be
>generously compensated after my bank account was drained of every
>last cent. I do feel somewhat better though after noticing that
>this emailed plea for kind consideration, mercy and money was also
>sent to such august alt photo members as Dan Burkholder and others
>from this list. I suppose any list such as this can be mined by
>cyberidiots from the darkest corners of the earth. Perhaps they
>Googled precious metals and got all those posts on Platinum, Gold &
>Aqua Regia and started to immediately salivate over the riches
>being horded by practitioners of alt photo.
>
>By the way, would anyone like to contribute to a fund to enable my
>pet gerbil to have a heart transplant?

Please to Mr Mark Nelson,

I am Princess Shannon of Algood, TN. You may to not know me but I
have knowing you long time. My family has tragedy of High standing
in your country, namely, that the family jewels have been abducted
from my pet gerbil's sexual parts. He is in needing of V&I@A*G%R&A@
now. If you would be putting your Visa card number online at this
family gerbil's website, we would be much appreciating you for many
years. Please to send a voided check with your bank's routing number
immediately to this address:

Princess Shannon Stoney
2802 Brangus Lane
Algood, TN 38506

You will be praising your gods for the good luck that will follow if
you send this letter to ten of your friends within ten seconds;
otherwise your only and own pet gerbil will suffer horrible
mutilations sometime within the next ten weeks.

Yours, & c,

Princess Shannon of Algood