RE: AHA!!! WAS Trivia time: room temperature solubility of platinic acid

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 12/09/05-08:57:34 AM Z

Bob, I don't use Na2 from B&S so I can't absolutely give you an answer.
However, since Platinic Acid has the same chemical make up with the
exception of Hydrogen in place of Sodium, I can tell you that it affects the
contrast of prints made in my darkroom. And I regularly use more than just
one drop of platinum in my prints.

Did you try it? Or was the cost of Na2 contrasting agent holding you back?
Something else?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9