Platinum Palladium Speak (RE: Trivia time: room temperature solubility of platinic acid)

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 12/09/05-07:10:40 PM Z

As the day grew longer, I realized that I too fell into the trap of speaking
as if everyone did platinum printing like I do. That is to say, when I use
the term platinum prints, it should read 50% platinum salt (potassium based)
and 50% palladium (could be a mix of sodium and ammonium, but sometimes also
lithium) however they are all used at .7M . And of course you KNOW that I
make my own ferric oxalate ; )

But you all knew that right : )

Just like I am supposed to know that you mean sodium based palladium mix at
X% because that is the way you always do it.

EJ Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9