Re: What do you think of...

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 12/12/05-10:13:47 AM Z

Zimmerman actually did single coat as well as multiple and multi-colour
work by his method. You could also get interesting images on the
blotters. The link posted a couple of days back is to much of his
orginal Photo Miniature article scanned on a rather primitive scanner,
but quite fascinating.

He also recommended the use of an air brush (foot powered in those days)
to coat paper evenly. I've never got round to trying his methods, but I
suspect they do all he said. Of course some of the equipment and
materials may be tricky to find these days.

Peter

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......