Re: favorite gum pigment colors

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/13/05-10:19:08 AM Z

On Dec 11, 2005, at 4:47 PM, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Chris,
>

> One thought I had was that it would be an interesting exercise to
> demonstrate how use of different combinations create various
> "palettes" when doing full color, just as one thinks of the palette of
> colors used by various painters.

Mark,
I actually started on such a project earlier this summer, and still
have piles, or rather, DRIFTS, of sheets of step prints in various
colors on every horizontal surface in the house and studio. But I got
busy on other things and haven't got back to it since June. It's a
huge project; the number of different combinations of pigments is
rather formidable, and I don't know if I'll ever get back to finish it.
  If Chris has time to do it, that would be super.
Katharine