RE: Liquid Ag Emulsion and a non-standard developer?

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/14/05-11:49:27 AM Z

I use whatever developer comes to hand with any type of liquid silver
emulsion. The ones I use most frequently are Rocklands Liquid Light,
Jessop's (can't remember the name offhand) and Tetnal "work". They all seem
to develop normally with any proprietary developer, which leads me to
believe that the developer brand/type isn't crucial (always remembering that
different developers, of course, will give different effects).