Re: Rethinking pigment stain

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/14/05-12:01:24 PM Z

Katharine et all,

There seem to be a strong correlation between what as been called inversion
on this list and heat. With most test I've made with a 500W photoflood I got
inversion, as soon as I switch to a 150W plant growing lamp used at the same
distance all this inversion thing was gone. Is it only because of heat? I
don't know but beside the lower wattage the exposure time and all other
params remaind the same as for the 500W bulb.

Yves