Re: Rethinking pigment stain

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/15/05-06:16:49 AM Z

If, as some of you said, you leave a fresly coated layer of gum emultion
over night in the dark or best condition and it's showing something that
shouldn't be there the next day. I would say there is "ALWAYS" a little
something even if it's not visible to the naked eye. There will be some
molecules that change "form" just in the time it takes to dry the emultion,
call it fog, stain, noise, global insolubilisation, etc, I don't really care
about the name but you can be sure of one thing it's always there, visible
or not.

Yves