Re: Liquid Ag Emulsion and a non-standard developer?

From: Mark MacKenzie ^lt;m.mackenzie@sasktel.net>
Date: 12/15/05-07:33:07 AM Z

Okay, this is good. I have yet to do this process and I find comparing
original collodion type processes with this silver emulsion process a
tad confusing in that I thought in the collodion process a "reversal"
step was necessary. In the more modern silver emulsion process is this
not also necessary? Either physical or chemcial? Your description of
the process appears not to require this.

I am setting up to make the plates and order the emulsion but I am
looking to put together a developer either from base chemicals of if
possible use (at the beginning) a local off the shelf developer.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie
www.pastink.com