RE: GUM: "the whole thing all at once"

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;schrammrus@hotmail.com>
Date: 12/15/05-09:42:19 PM Z

The place to see the most amazing collection of single-coat gum prints is
indeed in Paris but it is at the Societe De Francais Photographie which is
near the OLD Biblioteque Nationale. Robert Demachy was, at one time, a
member and left them a number of his prints which are so wonderful I do not
have sufficient word to discribe them except to say that it is worth a trip
to Paris just to see them. You must ask to see them as they are not on
display. It helps if you can speak a little French.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com