Re: Image formation in gum

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 12/16/05-03:22:11 AM Z

Jack,

The background under the glass was the matte black paint of my contact press,
which is pretty antireflecting.

However, now that you mention anti-halation backing, there surely could have
been some kind of reflection off the back side of the glass, which was glossy.
The exposition sure looks as if it had been from behind.

Thanks for reminding me. Next time I will blacken the back side more
carefully.

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain