Re: Image formation in gum

From: Tom Sobota ^lt;tsobota@teleline.es>
Date: 12/16/05-03:36:11 AM Z

Katharine, your post raises several interesting points which I'll have to
consider and 'digest' :-)

You're right in that the gum that is floating away is the hardened one.
The unhardened just dissolves and cannot be seen. But then, why ...
but never mind, at this point every answer brings up a new question.

I'll make more tests during the weekend. More later

Tom Sobota
Madrid, Spain