Re: Image formation in gum

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 12/16/05-06:27:08 AM Z

>>> tsobota@teleline.es 12/16/05 5:32 AM >>>
>>...In image 4 what I interpreted willfully as inversion is probably
just an
optical effect...<<

Tom,

I thought this as well but then I took the image into Photoshop and
checked the brightness with the sampling tool and info window. The
letters T, O, and U are definitely brighter than the rest. Why this is
baffles me. Perhaps they have just cleared better at the point in which
you made the photo. Or???

What I'm intrigued about is why the letters have imaged and stuck while
the areas both surrounding them and outside the wedge which received
more exposure have not adhered and are floating away.

Joe