Group purchase of Palladium Chloride

From: Tsuyoshi Ito ^lt;tsutu@earthlink.net>
Date: 12/20/05-11:18:52 AM Z

Hi,

I am organizing a group purchase of Palladium Chloride from Engelhard in S.
C. at APUG site. We should be able to gather about 500 grams of P. C. order
which bring the price down to $7.75/g (as of Dec. 19).

<http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22637>

Please note that a minimum order is 25 grams since they will come in
individual packs of 25 grams. If you are interested, please contact me off
list or post your message on APUG site. I would like to finalize the order
within a week, and get it delivered in the first week of January or so.

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi

-----T S U Y O S H I I T O-----
url:<http://www.projectbasho.org>