Re: UV Compact Fluorescent Bulb Canadian Source?

From: Mark MacKenzie ^lt;m.mackenzie@sasktel.net>
Date: 12/22/05-05:07:26 AM Z

Hello Charles, thank you for the information. I had been planning to
use tubes and then the possibility of saving about 1/4 to 1/3 the
initial construction costs by using the compact fluorescents caught my
attention.

I will take your comments into serious consideration. Certainly there
is much more "experience" out there with the tube types.

What ballast type did you go with? There appears to be a recommendation
from people like Sandy King (APUG list?) to go with "magnetic" type
starters. I think a lighting engineer also recommended going to a
ballast type which had a much higher wattage factor.

Regards

Mark MacKenzie