RE: UV Compact Fluorescent Bulb Canadian Source?

From: Michael Dowdall ^lt;m_dowdall@sympatico.ca>
Date: 12/22/05-07:05:06 AM Z

Hi Mark

Here's a quote by Sandy King from an article he posted on Ed Buffalo's
site Unblinkingeye. I think he meant electronic where it says "Electric"
as all the ballasts are electric.

"Electric rather than magnetic ballast is to be preferred because it
gives a more constant output, runs cooler and generates about 10% more
lumens per watt."

http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/Light/light.html

Michael