Re: gum printing color combinations

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 12/22/05-11:44:16 AM Z

>>> zphoto@montana.net 12/22/05 11:19 AM >>>
>>...Ohhh, I should qualify my statement below a bit about cadmium red
so no one
takes me at face value and tosses their tube...<<

"Tosses their tube." He he he (Ho ho ho?). I think we have the makings
of a new colloquialism there.

>>On the way to the movie store last night I realized that I THINK that
partly
sunny really means mostly cloudy and partly cloudy really means mostly
sunny.
Chris<<

I'd agree and likewise would consider "semi-transparent" pigments to be
mostly opaque, and "semi-opaque" to indicate a mostly transparent
pigment. I guess it depends on whether your glass is half-full or not.

Happy Holidays.

Joe