Re: Monitor calibration (OT)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/30/05-01:41:17 PM Z

Well, it just goes to show what I've missed by staying in the dark
ages all these years. I kept up with the cutting age of digital
imaging til 1998 and then refused to buy any more stuff until I was
forced to replace everything about a month ago, including replacing
Photoshop 5 with CS2. I hadn't had time to spend exploring the new
features of Photoshop, including that it has a toggle where you can
toggle back and forth between Mac and Windows gammas. Someone was
nice enough to point that out to me; I think it's way cool, and thanks.
Katharine