RE: Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets? --> UV Light Source Project

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 02/10/05-06:32:05 PM Z

Is there not a small metal plate with a machine thread hole in it? If you
hold the socket up so it makes an "L" shape, the plate will be at the bottom
of the "L," and it will have one hole in it. Most of the sockets I've seen
can be both snapped in and screwed. If the plate isn't there, you could
always drill a hole through the plastic bottom plate of the socket and run a
screw through that new hole. If you don't want to go through that, check
at Home Depot or Lowe's or whatever home store is near you for the screw
type sockets or just epoxy what you have in place.

I hope that helps.

-Schuyler

  _____