Re: Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets? --> UV Light Source Project

From: Michael Koch-Schulte ^lt;mkochsch@shaw.ca>
Date: 02/10/05-08:15:18 PM Z

Yes you are correct a lot of these sockets also have a "centre" pin configuration. The ones I saw didn't. I've been pursuing some on line lighting sites which sell the parts. Nice suggestion about epoxy. Probably wouldn't have to ever remove them socket anyhow. Home Depot charges five times what these pieces are worth BTW.