Re: Adhesion

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 02/19/05-04:27:20 PM Z

Thanks, Martin, it took me a while but I think I've got it now, how it
probably works. For some reason I couldn't get past the idea that it
would affect the whole layer. To me it seemed to make about as much
sense as mixing glyoxal, say, with gum and then expecting it to behave
differently in the different tonal areas. But I think I'm on track now.
Thanks again,
Katharine