RE: Wednesday's Talk at UNH / Durham, NH

From: Jonathan Bailey ^lt;jon@jonathan-bailey.com>
Date: 02/21/05-05:01:59 PM Z

Bob,

> Do you plan to make the info from the
> lecture available so that I may show it to some of my students locally who
> ask, "What's the use?" when I tell them
> that there are things about low tech that are just different than high
tech.

The exhibition (entitled, "The Prospect of Light") is reproduced in its
entirety on my website
(http://www.jonathan-bailey.com/pages/gal5_prospect.htm). I have made a few
comments there regarding low-tech in the high tech age which might interest
your students.

A virtual tour of the installation at UNH is available at
http://www.unh.edu/art-gallery/. Toward the bottom of the page, click on the
highlighted words "virtual tour" and follow the instructions.

BTW - This show remains available to college and university galleries
looking for a complete "pret-a-porter" exhibition. As I noted earlier, this
show travels next to Baldwin Photographic Gallery at MTSU in the fall. Email
me off list for details.

Thanks for your interest!!

Best - Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com