RE: Cirkut Camera

From: Rick Retzlaff ^lt;rretzlaff@shaw.ca>
Date: 02/21/05-07:15:54 PM Z

Cirkut CameraSandy

Thanks for the link. Very interesting stuff. This is something I have been
playing with the last year or so. I have built a custom-made 6 in. scanning
camera that I use for all sorts of things. It's kind of a modern version of
the old Kodak cirkuit camera. My negatives are about six by 40 in.. I'm
printing these with either cyanotype or Van Dyke Brown.

I just bought a new lens (from my dentist of all people) -- 120 mm Schneider
super angulon. I'm planning on building a new camera based on this lens and
10 in. film. I've purchased some film from J&C photo that I would like to
use. I think it would be very cool to have this for a wide-angle 360 degree
panoramic images for interior architectural shots.

Is there anybody else out there that you know of who are shooting circuit
camera negatives and printing with alt process methods? I would be
interested in talking further.

Richard Retzlaff
Radical Eye Photography Ltd.
(306) 652 8894