Re: Paging Sam Wang: Tri-Color Gum

From: Kees Brandenburg ^lt;ctb@zeelandnet.nl>
Date: 02/22/05-08:40:44 AM Z

Hi Jeremy and others,

I'm using these for tricolor gum:

Yellow
Schmincke 220, Indian Yellow, PY 110 + PY154 or
Daniel Smith, Permanent Yellow Deep, PY 110
The second one is a little bit towards orange but has the best colouring
power

Cyan
Cyanotype or
Schmincke 484, Phtaloblue, PB 15:1 or any other good PB15 Phtalo blue.

Magenta
Schmincke 351, Ruby Red, PV 19
Magenta needs some more experimenting. I'm testing Daniel Smith Deep
Scarlet soon but I'm quite happy with Ruby Red allready.
W&N Permanent Magenta (also PV19 but much darker than Ruby Red) by and
Schmincke 351 Magenta, PV 42 by were disappointing. The first being too
dark and the second too dull rose.

Kees