RE: Portland SPE here we come

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 02/23/05-07:30:07 PM Z

Here's my Portland Alt-group suggestions:

Day One -
Plan A) Thursday night, the keynote speaker finishes at 8:30...
(probably more like 9 pm.) A welcome reception goes from 8:30--10:00.
We could meet up at the reception and pursue Portland's finest dives
or whatever from there.

 OR

Plan B) One of the locals can direct us to the city's fabulous hidden
treasures. (Mapquest don't fail me now.)

Day Two -
Plan A) Lunch in the city - probably easiest if somewhere in or near
downtown... local knowledge rules

OR

Plan B) Meet at the conference hotel - Hilton Portland & Executive
Tower, 921 SW Sixth Ave. at 11:30 am for a lunch in the hotel

OR

???

-Darryl