Re: Halo or Fogging at Edge of Digital Negative

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/23/05-11:22:23 PM Z

Eric,

Are you referring to curing time? I think it is common with most inks. As
I mentioned before, the
UV density drops and finally stabilizes as the ink dries on the substrate.
I've noted this when measuring densities with a UV densitometer.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page