Question for Ed Stander -- or anyone...

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 02/23/05-11:39:30 PM Z

A couple of days ago Ed mentioned that he puts a halftone screen under his
continuous tone negative (or over it?) for gum printing. I asked what
resolution, what material, what kind of screen.... etc. But I don't think
it came through -- I don't recall getting it, and the original isn't in my
sent-mail folder... (My ISP having done its disconnect act about then, I
suspect it died prematurely.)

In any event, I'd much appreciate details -- are you there Ed?, or anyone?

TIA,

Judy