RE: Submitting work on CD.

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 02/27/05-05:00:51 PM Z

And quite possibly, look at it on several different monitors. Even with all
the great calibrations tools out there, it does hurt to get a cross
sectional view for a large distribution or at the very least include a link
to an on line instruction for monitor adjustments.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226