Kremer Defoamer

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 02/27/05-10:24:57 PM Z

A long time ago I purchased a product called Kremer Defoamer, #78600,
probably with the intention of reducing bubbles the pigmented
gelatin solutions I use for making carbon tissue. But apparently I
put it away and forget about it and never got around to trying it
out. Now today I found the bottle and wonder if it might work for
anything. If anyone has used this stuff before, say in gelatin sizing
for gum bichromate, can you give me some directions?. I am assuming
that one would just add a drop or two of the defoamer per liter but
would appreciate more precise instructions if available.

Sandy