Re: Show in Woodstock, NY

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/02/05-04:30:28 PM Z

Hi Dan... Great news about your show at Art and Soul. We know the place
well, and will see you there on Sunday. I wish we could get there for your
opening Saturday ( Elvis' and my birthday :o) ), but we have to be somewhere else
that day. Anyway... looking forward to Sunday's talk.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Susan

_susan daly voss paintings_ (http://www.dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss