Fotospeed Cyanotype Process Kit

From: Bob ^lt;bob@bobarnott.com>
Date: 01/04/05-11:58:16 AM Z

Hello, I've been interested in trying my hand at doing some cyanotypes
for a while; I bought Mike Ware's book a couple of years ago. I'm
thinking a good way to get into it is to purchase the Fotospeed
Cyanotype Process Kit (http://www.fotospeed.com/altprocess.htm) and one
of their contact printing frames.

Has anyone got any experience of the Fotospeed kit or their frame?

Thanks,

--
Bob                                            http://www.bobarnott.com/
"Lager is an imitation Continental beer drunk only by refined ladies,