Re: Crappy/KrappyCagey

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 01/04/05-11:42:52 AM Z

We have, thanks. But does anybody run them? It's just as easy to find
a performance of John Cage I'd wager.

I'll also back down on my claim that you can't dance to Beethoven. I
was simply trying to head off the claim that serious musicians poo-poo
John Cage by and large. I don't think that's true.

And on that note, I will now give you my rendition of 4 days and 33
hours of silence on the subject.

Happy New Year to all!

Jon