RE: Photogravure

From: Gerry Giliberti ^lt;GGiliberti@controlotron.com>
Date: 01/05/05-09:41:31 AM Z

Hellena,

I think with the introduction of the solar plate, microdot screens and the
use of inkjet printers for making positives "photogravure" is in easy reach
of any alt photo person. When I first found out about this alt list I asked
Don Bryant if solar plate photo etching were considered Alternative and he
agreed. I recently was in an exhibit at the SoHo photo gallery in their
first "Alternative Process" show and they excepted my solar plate work as
alternative as well.

Gerry Giliberti