Re: Crappy/Krappy

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/05/05-04:53:12 AM Z

Another footnote to my earlier thoughts:

My comment below is on a somewhat different level than other comments
that have been made in this thread about technique. While I believe, as
I said, that collectors of photographs care what the printing process
is, I agree heartily that no one cares about the details: what brush,
what gum, what lens, what film, all that lower-level stuff.
kt