Re: Iron Processes with Dichromate - calibrating curves

From: Mike Klemmer ^lt;mklemmer@comcast.net>
Date: 01/09/05-10:48:13 PM Z

OK, thanks for the information Sandy. I think you have given this to me
before, but it gets interesting when trying to calibrate a curve. i.e.
beginning with fresh developer with 1 ml of 5% dichromate/liter will yield a
different result than a 'seasoned' developer that's been replenished with
only 100 ml of fresh dev. containing dichromate. Calibrating a curve will
require already having an equilibrium established between exhausted/fresh
developer.... or else it's meaningless.

Michael Klemmer