Re: Iron Processes with Dichromate - calibrating curves

From: sanking@CLEMSON.EDU
Date: 01/10/05-09:30:08 AM Z

Michael,

I am sure that you are right in that there will be a slight difference in
the curve depending on whether you calibrate with fresh developer or with
a seasoned developer. However, in my own experience the difference is
really quite small, and considering the fact that you will be doing most
if not all of your printing with developer which has been replenished it
makes sense to me that one should calibrate with the "seasoned" soup.

Sandy