RE: Camera Arts Article & PDN

From: Christopher Lovenguth ^lt;chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Date: 01/14/05-12:16:31 AM Z

Judy....

Here is their contact. I just found out that they are splitting up Camera
Arts and View Camera in to two different entities. Maybe that's why I
haven't been able to get anybody over at View Camera about payment for the
article I wrote for them....ah learned the hard way not having a formal
contract first before giving them materials ;)

CameraArts
P.O. Box 3941
Albuquerque, NM 87190
Shipping Address: