Re: Author frustration.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 01/14/05-12:48:32 AM Z

There may be a jinx at Photo Techniques... Their editor about 7 years ago,
Mike Johnson I think it was, in my experience was much better NOT to hear
from. On the other hand, this new one is at least two editors down the
line, a fairly rapid turnover, so they're probably dysfunctional. Or, to
give a new editor the benefit of the doubt -- he may just be incompetent.
Still, that would be a good article for them, so give them a chance -- no
reason not to call.

J.