Re: Camera Arts Article & PDN

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 01/14/05-01:11:14 AM Z

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Try this number for Camera Arts Back Issues: 800-697-7093

Thanks, I will...

> I'd hate to see you hanging out on 42nd street—I'm sure the cops would not

Actually I hung out on 42nd street with camera til 2 & 3 AM during the
late 80s, when it was.... interesting. Now the only danger is being
trampled to death by tourists from Illinois. If you don't count the
danger of having a stroke from the Disneyfication, that is.

However, I shouldn't complain, as the Times business section pointed out
today, the tourists are excellent, in fact, necessary, for the economy.
The hotels are 80% full and many jobs occur in the infrastructure.

> believe you were just trying to find a current copy of Camera Arts magazine.

I also thought that maybe ICP would have one -- but I'd much rather have
my own without leaving home, just by dialing it up on my rotary phone.
Thanks for taking the trouble in the middle of your grand tour...

Judy