Submitting work on CD.

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 01/14/05-10:29:07 AM Z

Dear Alt. Process Brain Trust,

I need to submit some of my work to a judged show in my local area.
Submissions have to be on CD or 2z2 slides.

Any hints, tips, or advice on making a CD presentation? I don't know if the
CD will be viewed on a Mac or PC but I'm considering making a PDF
submission, but I don't know if that is the best approach.

BTW, if anyone wants to boost any of my images I would be honored!

And drifting again off topic, has anyone read about the Mini-Mac introduced
last week by Apple? I suppose it may fall into the category of a frou-frou
computer but if it has real computing power I might be tempted.

Thanks,

Don Bryant