Commercial PDX Photo Lab Being Bulldozed FREE GEAR

From: mak@teleport.com
Date: 01/14/05-01:24:46 PM Z

Chaos Prevention Theory Please Read All...

RAIN OR SHINE

WyEast 3800 SW Corbett above Johns Landing in Portland Oregon right off I-5 and Barbur need directions www.mapquest.com

This is all as is where is. Please take what you will use. This is a donation to the community...not a free for all

If you want it you need to be prepared to come to get it between 1PM and get it out BEFORE 4PM this Saturday. There is no other acces time available. There is no inspection time available. They are removing asbestos from the building...

If it is wired plumbled or built in it is still wired plumbed and built in. And it needs to be unwired and unplumbed...

YOU NEED TO HAVE THE TOOLS LABOR AND TRANSPORTATION TO GET YOUR ITEM OUT

Remember everything is BIG...this is a commerical lab...

Sorry if I have seemed abrupt at times (best call was asking of the Blood Bank Room Size Fridge would fit in a studio apartment....furthest is from South Africa) but my phone bill is going to be staggering...endless calls about setting up home labs etc etc.

I have received several hundred calls and several THOUSAND e-mails. the power of Craigs List and the UGs is astounding!

WyEast was a unique resource to our community for 30+ years. They asked me to donate my time to coordinate donating this stuff to our community rather than to having it go to a landfill...it has been a lot of work!

While used, much of this stuff is still worth hundreds if not thousands of dollars...almost all of it is FREE (the HK877 is the only item that is not free)

Bruce Cummings will be there if everyone would bring 3 or 4 or 6 bottles of good local wine to thank him and his family that would be great. If you are opposed to wine (LDS AA whatever) cash, massage certificates, gift baskets or creative thank yous are welcome and if you are a non profit why not bring a 501c3 donation letters...

if you use the gear to create a stunning image make two and send the Cummings a signed one...whatever...

I have tried to coordinate the stuff with a person/company...based on first contact with me first served...for example

Omega 4 x 5 for Chris Babbitt
Iris 3047 for Paul Parks

that said many items (Rasters, EnCad etc) had 3 or more people requesting them...if you are number 2 or 3 come anyway...as I am not going to watch a $6000 EnCad printer go to the landfill because number 1 did not show...

If you are on this list for an item and you are NOT THERE by 1:30 number 2 is going to go to the head of the line. Then number 3 then whomever wants it.

There are a lot (LOT) of doors and sinks and cabinets and light tables. First come first served...only exception here are 5 doors reserved for a home for troubled boys coming down from Yakima...please leave the doors with YAKIMA BOYS HOME signs for them...

My inbox is getting hundreds of mails (recent one "Saw your posting can you put in on a truck and ship it to Tulsa for free because it is a long way to drive...'' sorry no.) if you want an answer fast...I will not have time to access my e-mail Saturday

Bruce and I will have sand color Domke Photo Vests on so you know who we are

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION MAKE YOUR SUBJECT LINE

CHAOS SOLVED-WY EAST LAB LIQUIDATION INSTRUCTIONS (just hit reply)

Tables Racks Doors Sinks First Come First Served...

Encad MARK ELLSWORTH

80" Processor Myree

Slide Mounter DEBROAH PAYNE

Itek and Copy Cameras STEPHEN WATKINS DeFreece Group #2 Vaccum frame

Fuji C41 Printer RasterGraphics 5442 (BOTH) ZACHARY WILLIAMS

Tanks TITO Monkey Scribe (case of good beer is fine)

Scitex Dolev and Hope 54" Processor STEVE ALLEN

Valves PHILLIP MORGAN

Roll Cutters BOTH KURT MOTTWEILLER