Re: an ON TOPIC message (sort of)

From: Dalyvoss@aol.com
Date: 01/14/05-01:21:50 PM Z

Judy... oh ye of little faith... do not give up yet! Rather than trying to
explain it myself (since i'm also just now figuring it out), go look at this
online tutorial for using the background eraser. It has lots of "stuff" in
the sky, too, but does a great job.

_http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/l/blrbps_1jet.htm_
(http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop/l/blrbps_1jet.htm)

Be sure to notice that you have to select "discontiguous" in order to get
the tool to "jump over and around and betwixt" things like power lines and
such-like.

:o)
Susan

_dalyvoss.com/paintings_ (http://dalyvoss.com/paintings/)
Susan Daly Voss
lower upstate NY

In a message dated 1/14/2005 3:23:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,