RE: Author frustration.

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 01/15/05-09:49:26 AM Z

And here we see where publishing is going - Photo Blogs! At a very low
level, I see the forums on the net as blogs and good quality web sites as a
step up. There is nothing stopping any one from publishing their articles
on their own site. It can be in PDF form or whatever. Then submit it to
the mags for future review or paper publishing. Your work is presented for
those that wish to see it or those that you can get to go see it. You get,
at least from this list, possibly quick peer review and comment. While the
whole Blog thing may be more of a quick post of ideas, here is the avenue.

I too have had articles scheduled for release in publications only to see
them go belly up first that is a distinct possibility with any business.
Sorry to hear about the missed opportunity Bob, just post it on your site
and send us all a link. : )

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9