Re: any hard core bulk loader?

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 01/15/05-07:35:31 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: <RHobbs3@aol.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: any hard core bulk loader?

>I have some arista.edu 100' roll containers. They are black
>plastic. I
> bulk-load 35 mm for my 175+ high school students, and I am
> sure that I have 5 or 6
> lying around if you want them.
>
> BTW, does anyone know who makes that stuff? Arista pro
> seem to be Ilford
> film, but the .edu is different. It seems prone to
> reticulation which might be a
> problem for some, although I like it.
>
> Rob Hobbs

    Freestyle also has Arista EDU in sheet film sizes
including 5x7. I don't know for certain who makes it but
suspect its one of the former Eastern Zone companies.
    BTW, a friend sent me some Chinese 120 film I will be
trying soon. He says its good film but their QC isn't so
hot.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA