RE: Author still frustrated

From: Tim O'Neill ^lt;rivervalleyimages@msn.com>
Date: 01/16/05-01:07:24 PM Z

Bob,

I have had good success with internet publishing in the past. Short ebooks
and lessons or tutorials. I just had the priveledge of speaking with
someone else about this earlier today. What I found was that if you spend
the up-front time in setting up a system it can become your own little "ten
dollar" bill machine. Everything on autoresponders so it is hands off. Opt
in capture so you can do a goood job with follow up and back end sales. I
also have a music artist friend that compiles his music that way. Maybe not
as good as a contrat with a big label but great for the non discovered-
undercapitalized and time-poor "normal" individual. A great marketing
company that I have had success with in the past has tons of FREE useful
info. see y2marketing.com.

Tim