Re: a versatile surfactant that kills bubbles

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 01/16/05-11:34:11 PM Z

From: "T. E. Andersen" <postlister@microscopica.com>
Subject: Re: a versatile surfactant that kills bubbles
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:18:12 +0100

> May I ask if you know the web reference? I have searched, but not found
> the coater you describe.

The coater is described in the PDF file you find at dyetransfer.org.

http://dyetransfer.org/images/DyeTran.pdf

His matrix film emulsion is pretty straightforward and he described
that the speed is comparable to commercial enlarging paper. For
ordinary b&w use, I think the gelatin content is too high. I like my
emulsion with about 1:1 silver-to-gelatin ratio.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"People seldom do what they believe in.  They do what is convenient,