Re: a versatile surfactant that kills bubbles

From: T. E. Andersen ^lt;postlister@microscopica.com>
Date: 01/18/05-08:55:45 AM Z

Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

> The coater is described in the PDF file you find at dyetransfer.org.
>
> http://dyetransfer.org/images/DyeTran.pdf
>
> His matrix film emulsion is pretty straightforward and he described
> that the speed is comparable to commercial enlarging paper. For
> ordinary b&w use, I think the gelatin content is too high. I like my
> emulsion with about 1:1 silver-to-gelatin ratio.

Thank you for the help. This coater is quite a bit more complex than I
can justify building. However, I may be able to use some of the ideas to
construct something smaller for use with glass plates. Sadly, even that
will have to be next year, at best....

Thank you anyway!

Best regards,

Tom Einar Andersen