Re: Re: Author frustration.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 01/18/05-04:54:46 PM Z

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 res1dvao@verizon.net wrote:

> Lying under oath is a crime. Its called perjury.
>
> George

Oh, George, here we go again. The issue isn't the "crime" or the lie, it's
the punishment. My point was that (the impeachment of Clinton for perjury
about sex aside) the men who committed more serious crimes, including
perjury and fraud, in which employees and investors lost their life's
savings and pensions, have yet to see 5 minutes of jail. In fact a
*male* columnist in the Times pointed out this very fact within the last
few days. I should have clipped the article, but.... so many rights to
wrong, so few hours to right them in.

Judy