Re: tempera interests

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 01/19/05-08:45:04 AM Z

That was the hardest thing for me to get used to, that green and red *light*
make yellow (the three primaries of additive light are RGB, not RYB--yellow
is a secondary color in light, combo of green and red for those who haven't
studied color photography...I even have a slide of it) But how on earth
this applies to tempera printing, because pigment is subtractive and, of
course, the normal rules of mixing should apply (red and green make a
neutral brown/grey/black),
Waiting for the answer with 'bated breath from Tim O'Neill.
Chris