Re: ULF photography

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 01/19/05-09:57:21 PM Z

When did you turn into such a pompous ass? I haven't seen a hint of this
until the last week. Oh, well, maybe you've always beens this way when
among friends. Or is this simply a bad week? Don't answer.

And my reference to certification was made because that seems how new
acronyms are developed and proliferated, at least in the computer world.
Then the newly certified can go out into the world thinking they know
more than everyone who's been working in the field for years.

Pam